Monday, April 21, 2008

Meet Violet

Meet Violet our newest member of the Wilson Family. At first she looked a lot like her sister but now I think she looks like her daddy. Her hobbies include eating, sleeping (when held) and pooping. Her other talents are having angry eyebrows and making her lips really little. Virginia really loves to help out with her and always wants to hold her. It can get pretty crazy here with the girls when they both want my help. I look forward to getting Vi on a routine so I don't go gray early. Hee hee. Enjoy these photos of our new edition, Violet Iris, who is one month old today!

Sisters


Snuggling


Striped



Angry Eyebrows

Aunt Lily with Vi and Ginny

Violet in violet


After her first tub

Little Lips

Pretty in Pink



12 comments:

kilaMOMjaro said...

My babies! I love the snuggle picture...and those arent ANGRY EYEBROWS...they are CURIOUS! =]

I love all my girls!

Gma Nori

Suzanne said...

I have been dying to meet little Violet. Lets get together soon. You have such beautiful girls Bri. Enjoy them! Hope we can get together soon.

Missy said...

Wow, those are some good angry eyebrows. I can't believe she is already a month old! She's adorable. Hopefully someday I will get to meet her!

Stephenson and Katie said...

Bri she is gorgeous!! You must bring her to Utah soon so we can all meet her!

Charayne said...

totally cute pics. i wish you lived closer so we could get together more. i think the hobbies run in the family because my kids love to snuggle, eat, poop and sleep too! It is so fun to keep up with you and your cute family.

Erka said...

Violet is so pretty, and hers are some of the cutest angry eyebrows I have ever seen! She looks adorable in her pink girly dress!

Jessica Jo said...

She is a doll!

NW Varneys said...

LOL on the angry eyebrows one--that is classic! Violet is absolutely adorable--I can't wait to meet her!

mandi said...

Vi is too precious! I'm done having babies! I'm done having babies!

Kate Otterstrom said...

It was so good to see you at conference last weekend. You all look great. I think that Violet's "angry eyebrows" are pretty darling, although, if she's actually angry when she makes that face, I could see why it wouldn't be that darling!

Gramma Cyddie said...

your Vi is adorable...just like her big sister and mommy!

jules said...

Her angry eyebrows picture is my favorite!! Followed close by the last one in the dress and the violet in violet. She is so beautiful!